[Company / organization] Green Purchasing Network (GPN)
The Eco-products Database is the largest database that discloses environmental information about products and services along the Green Purchasing Guidelines. A number of local governments use this database because more than 13,000 products are listed as of May 2022. The database also indicates which products meet evaluation criteria of the Basic Policy of the Act on Promoting Green Purchasing.
- Reuse/Efficient use
- Information platform
- Electrical/Electronic Equipment
- Individual company
- Company in same business category
- Company in different category.
- National government/ public institute
- Local government
- Academic institute
- international organizations
- Currently under implementation (already in business)
- Case/initiative by individual company